Emami Malai Kesar Cold Cream Review

Hi guys,

How are you all? I hope you are doing well.
 Who doesn’t love healthy and glowing hands, but winters have a habit of making our hands, skin very dry and steel its entire glow. No matter how much we apply the hand cream after a while our hands gets dry again. But not anymore! Today the product which I am reviewing is Emami Malai Kesar Cold Cream, It works best as a hand/foot cream and is also an awesome cold cream (If you have dry skin). Keep reading to know how this cream fared for me.



Price and Shelf Life:


This cream is for Rupees 70(for 60 ml).Has a shelf life of 2 years.




What the product claims..

  • The product claims to mositurize, nourish,protect and revitalizes the skin.
  • It also claims to give double fairness in winter.
  • Contains herbs.  
  • Has goodness of Malai and kesar.

Packaging and first impression:


This cream comes with an square shaped box, but I have lost that so it’s not in the picture. I do that with most of my products. (Do you?). If we open the box there is a round container with bright yellow cap and white bottom. And I must tell you it’s very cute(I play with it sometimes). The reason I do not use this cream on my face is because I have very oily facial skin, once I tried this cream and it broke me out. I didn’t want to throw this cream so I started to use it on my hands and feet. And it really worked well.




 Emami Malai Kesar Cold Cream instantly makes my skin soft and also softens the area around my finger nails. I am in love with this cream. Highly recommended as a hand cream. I like the fragrance and it stays quite long keeping my hand soft for longest. It’s better than all my hand creams that I have ever tried. I take a little amount of  Emami malai kesar cold cream on my fingers then apply nicely on my hands and  rub my hands together a bit, the heat produced by doing so helps the cream to penetrate through your skin better. And I keep smelling my hands after that, as it smells awesome. 



My mom has really dry facial skin and she used this product on her face. She also liked it a lot but as a night time moisturizer. She says it’s really moisturizing and nourishing. She claims that when she wakes up in the morning her skin feels really hydrated and soft. About the fairness part she didn’t notice any change in her skin tone(She is milky white) ,But this may not be the case with everyone. This cream has  goodness of malai and kesar both of which are very good for skin. This cream is good for men also so all the boys and men out there it is a good news for you guys. 

What to like about this cream....

  • Packaging is very cute.
  • Fragrance -it’s awesome.
  • Affordable.
  • Hydrating and very much moisturizing.
  • Has malai and kesar
  • Awesome for people with dry skin.
  • Can be used on dry hands and foot.
  • Can be used both in summer and winter
  • Both men and women can use it.

What not to like about this cream...

  •   Not good for oily skin.

Ratings:


 5/5 as hand cream or foot cream.
 4/5 as a moisturizer.

If you try this product please share with me your experience too.

Love,
Monika

Comments