New year's eve outfit ideas || Casual and Formal

Hey guys,

I hope you all are doing well. The countdown to new year's eve has started and have you all decided what you are gonna wear?If not yet then I am here to help you with few different outfit Ideas for New Year's eve party.

I have tried to be little different from the usual cocktail dress and tried to be more comfortable and fun playing with outfits, Hope you all like these three outfit Ideas.





1) The Girly Girl


If you are that girly girl who loves dresses and mini skirts then this look is perfect for you. For this look I have paired a red blouse with black lace mini skirt, which looks very cute and pretty. Added a grey blazer to save me from the cold.You can also wear black tights with your mini skirt if it is more cold where you stay. As we all dance a lot whole night long so for that I have added these black block heels which are very comfortable and will not give you pain in your back or heels after the party, completed the whole look with red lips and chunky red earrings.

I was not going to wear any other accessory other than red chunky earrings, So its okay If the earrings are little big.




You can also add minimal accessories like a gold metal bracelet or a watch.


1) Red Blouse - X Life(Shoppers Stop)  2) Black Lace Skirt-Max   3)Grey Blazer- Myntra  4) Black Block Heels- Dressberry(Myntra) 5) All accessories- Lifestyle


2) Little Black Dress


We all have that one little black dress that we never get tired of wearing, this is my "that" little black dress. For this look I have gone with the "Black and gold theme". The Little sequin detailing at the bottom of the black dress adds that perfect bling for that New Year's party night. I am wearing black tights and the same black block heels from the previous look.I am someone who can't be without a watch, so I have also added a rose gold watch to this look . Added a sling bag and a gold and black bracelet and I am good to go.





1) Black dress- Amazon 2) Black tights- Amazon 3) Sling Bag - Max 4) Black Clutch- Westside 5) Rose Gold Watch- Giordano

 3) Office Party Look


This last look is my personal favorite, Because it is very elegant and comfortable. Perfect for office parties on New Year's eve.For this look I am wearing a white high neck blouse and black long palazzo pant. Kept the look subtle by paring with black clutch.For my accessories I went minimal by wearing some finger rings and a silver neck piece. If you are routing for something minimal yet very classy, then definitely go for this look.



1) White high neck top- Van Heusen 2) Black palazzo pants- Local Boutique 3)Black clutch- Allen Solly

I hope you liked these outfit Ideas, Please let me know in the comments below which was your favorite look I have shown you today. If you want to get notified for my new post then subscribe to this blog by entering your email under subscribe area. If you like this post , Please share this with your friends and family too. Till then Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2018...

Check out my video on winter outfit idea.




Lots of love ,
Monika 



Comments

Post a Comment