Happy Republic Day...

Hi guys,







Happy Republic day to all. Today is the 68th Republic Day of our country(A proud moment for all of us). On 26th January 1950 the Constitution of India was formed, and from that day we have celebrated this day as Republic Day. Dr. B.R Ambedkar is the person behind the formation of our Constitution. By being Republic it means that, we are free to choose our representatives by electing or by nominating them, and we do not have a monarch(King or Queen). On this proud day I would like to salute all the heroes , who devoted their lives to get ''Swaraj".





 




When I was younger I really enjoyed participating in school's  cultural programs conduced on account of  Republic Day, we used to get dressed in tri-coloured themed dresses , host the flag, sing patriotic songs, get sweets and enjoy other cultural programs.

I specially watch the parade of Republic day on television. I really like watching tableau of every state.



 


Today's OOTD is inspired by the Tri-colour of our Indian flag. I am wearing a simple white kurta with orange coloured prints. I paired my kurta with an Orange coloured leggings and golden lace sandals.

For my makeup I have kept the look minimal and I am just wearing an orange coloured lipstick from
Maybelline ColorSensational Rebel Bouquet (REB05) , some orange toned blush and for my eyes, I am wearing some black liner from Lakme Insta-Liner Water Resistant Eyeliner. I have given reviews for both the products please click on the link to read the reviews.
 

Outfit details:


Kurta: Myntra
Leggings: Local shop
Sandals: Thrifted(Bangalore)
Watch: Giardano
White Shell finger ring: Mom's gift to me :)


I hope you liked the look, please comment and tell me what you think of this. Leaving with some more pics from that day. 




Messages to soldiers


Love to all the soldiers.


Salute a soilder.




Say thanks to their services

 

Once more ,Happy Republic Day to all.

Jai Hind.
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment