Victoria’s Secret Endless Love Fragrance Mist Review

Hi guys,

I am obsessed with perfumes, body mists, deodorants , anything that makes me smell good(That does not mean I do not take bath daily). I have always wished to try Victoria's Secret body mists/perfumes. Today I am going to review Victoria’s Secret Endless Love Fragrance Mist, this is my first Victoria’s Secret body mist, and I was so excited to share my experience with you guys, so keep reading......



 

 

About Victoria’s Secret Endless Love Fragrance Mist: 


This body mist contains the freshness of apple and calming effect of Ylang Ylang .This refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a luscious touch of scent.


Product Price :

 
I got Victoria’s Secret Endless Love Fragrance Mist from a website known as, www.purple.com. The original price is around 1200, but the website had this product on discount.I paid around 670 or so for 250ml.

Ingredients:

 
 

My Experience with Victoria’s Secret Endless Love Fragrance Mist:

 
This product comes in a transparent bottle, with a nozzle at top. The fragrance mist is light sky blue in colour. If you are someone who loves sweet and fruity smell then this is perfect for you, the fragrance of this mist is saccharine , you need to spritz lavishly if you want others to get the hint of the body mist. Otherwise if you just want to be mild with the fragrance ,2 to 3 spritz is enough.
 
The mist does not fade away completely and lasts all day long. However, as the day wears off the scent will become feeble ,but will not die completely.
 
 

 
 
I love how the smell of apple blossom, turns my spirit and makes me feel so relaxed. I am in "Endless love" with this body mist. The only difficulty I had with this body mist is that the nozzle is a little stubborn which makes it difficult to spray the mist with one hand. Sometimes the bottle slips from my hand. Other than that it is an awesome body mist. I wish they had a smaller version of this mist so I could carry it in my purse.
 

What I liked about this Fragrance Mist: 

  • Fragrance is awesome.
  • Fragrance lingers whole day long and does not wears off completely.
  • Quantity is good for the price I paid.


What I didn't like about this Fragrance Mist:

  • Difficulty with the nozzle.
  • The bottle is not travel friendly, and may leak a little if it turns upside down.



 

Would I repurchase/recommend the product? 

 
I would like to try a variant of this body mist, But you should definitely give this a shot if you haven't already. You are going to definitely love this body mist if you are all for flowery fruity and sweet smell.


Ratings:

4/5 (-0.5 for the stubborn nozzle and -0.5 for not being a travel friendly product).


I really enjoyed sharing my experience of this awesome body mist with you guys. Write to me regarding any queries on this product.

Love,
Monika

Comments