Valentine's day celebration........

Hi guys,

Happy valentines day to all.

We, women have the tendency to always work in virtue of others and eventually forget to pamper ourselves and that's really ditching.... There is no particular time to pamper ourselves ,but me and my friends are starting in this beautiful Valentine's day and thus becoming our own valentine!!!!









Me and my friends started the day with what girls all over the world love the most,which gives us immense joy and pleasure...Yes you have guessed it right its shooooopping. I really love street shopping, it is like whole magical world for me , I get to see all things a girl can love at a single place. Streets are filled with beautiful people and things. If it's street shopping in Bangalore you have to come to Commercial street, it never disappoints. Every girl will find something matching their style and taste. Commercial street is famous for both high and low end shopping.

I executed this comfy yet stylish look for daytime, as we were going for street shopping.For this look I wore a printed floral Peplum crop top with black palazzo and and added some nude flats to this , kinda monochrome look. I like to carry big bags when am shopping or in general also, I like to travel with all my essential in it. Speaking of essentials sunglasses are a must when you have to roam whole day under sun.Also don't forget to wear sunscreen and be hydrated.

After some street shopping we went for some brand shopping and fulfilled our remaining shopping desire in Westside. Westside has some really cool collection. There was no sale however!(sob!!) After such tiring shopping adventure we went to our favorite "Burger king" and ate burgers and fries to our hearts content. 

By the time we reached home we all were literally dead. My skin was all tanned and dull after the whole madding shopping journey.So to pamper my self I indulged into a home spa for my body and for my hair and relaxed myself. Let me know in the comments if you would like to know how I  do spa at home.

For night I got all glammed up and why not? I wore this A-line LBD for the night party. And wore black block heels to match my attire.This dress is plain black but has a sequin detailing at the bottom of the dress which I loved the most. We ended this beautiful day in "Barbeque nation" where we all missed our families and shared random jokes about our childhood and college. 








Outfit Details:


Outfit 1:
 Printed floral Peplum crop top : Tibet market  
Black palazzo : Reliance Trends 
 Nude flats: Head over heels 
Bag: Caprese

Outfit 2:
Little black dress: Amazon  
Accessories: Forever 21 
 Block heels: Dressberry 
 Clutch: Max


It was really fun day. I hope you also enjoyed your valentine's day with the people you love.I actually didn't plan to shoot this for blog, but later on I thought to share with you guys how I spend my valentines day.Hope you liked it. 


Love,
Monika

Comments

  1. Great article and great pictures ! Never disappoint :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MINDBOGLING,👌👌👌👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment