Winter just stay!!

                      

Winter O winter don't go away, just stay for few more days..





  Winter is ending and so is my clothing comfort zone.... I can't describe in words how much I love wearing those loose comfy sweaters, jackets, sweatshirts.... It just makes me feel so relaxed and cosy. Winter is the season where you can play around with bright colours and layer clothes.



  
The look that I have opted today reflects my edgy and chic persona. The olive green oversized sweater is very comfortable and lightweight , unlike the other sweaters that I own which makes me feel like I am loaded with some thing very heavy. This sweater is so soft on my skin that I do not feel that I am wearing it at all. I paired my olive green sweater with a blue high waisted jeans having some torn detailing all over it. The jeans is very stretchable and is made of very lightweight material. This jeans has a cross detailing at back which I love the most. I picked up this jeans because it gave me three types of style in a single jeans. The jeans could have been more comfortable If I would have taken a size smaller than this.



To dress up my feet I went with black boots, It's sheer heaven to walk in these boots. The boot is all black in colour having tan base with a silver metallic hint. Though being an edgy and chic style this look is also a very comfortable one.
I am a sucker for big bags, they have enough space to carry all my necessities. This one is a black leather bag with golden studded rings. I fell in love with this bag the moment I casted a glance at it.


This look is good for a brunch with your friends, or if you are on your shopping spree. You can rock this style at night also , just add a leather jacket with a sling bag and you are good to go. The maroon leather jacket compliments the olive green sweater very well, both of which are my current favorites.







Outfit Details:


Olive green sweater: Tommy Hilfiger

High waisted Jeans: Hypercity

Black boots : Nell

Leather jacket: Fab Alley

Black bag: Caprese


Please tell me how you feel about this look. Also tell me how would you like to carry this style.


Love,
Monika

Comments

Post a Comment